Thursday, March 8, 2012

A "It Is finished Anointing"

“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” Psalm 23:4.
 David was encouraging himself in the Lord. He calls God his Shepherd. David understood what it meant to walk through a dark valley, to face danger, he himself was a shepherd and faced the lion and the bear. The valley of Elah is where he met his giant “death“. You may be going through a dark valley, but you’re not going die in this valley. Your dreams are not going to die, your ministry will not die, your hope for a good future will not die. Yes, you have an appointment with your giant, but this is the last you’ll ever see of him. David cut off goliaths head. “I am giving you an “it is finished anointing.” Your giant is going to be cut off from you. No more battling the same battle, the same devil. No more reoccurring nightmares, no more lingering fear, no more resurfacing addictions. I am giving you the power to declare to your enemy, “IT IS FINISHED!” “This day the LORD will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head.” David later had a spirit of revelation, he understood why he had to face the lion and the bear, it was to prepare him for this moment. The greatest victory of his life. Your greatest battle will only lead to you greatest victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment